I’m Almost On-Boarded! What To Do First

Put spending alerts on your payment methods! You don't want to delay your onboarding by a day because you get the call, the payment won't go through, you have to get off the phone and contact your financial institution (credit company, bank, etc.), call LLR back and what if you have to leave them a message? And they don't get to you until the next day? You just lost a day of selling because you didn't prepare enough! 
The general consensus seems to be that you can't put a spending alert on a bank account- you can say you're expecting a large transaction that day though, so you could call them each day around when you anticipate your call, but that might just add to your anxiety :) 
I used a Chase credit card and with Chase you are able to put a spending alert on your account good for 30 days. I didn't even need to call, I just sent a message through my account. One more reason to LOVE Chase credit! 

Comments

Popular Posts