I’m Almost On-Boarded! What To Do Second

You've been waiting for what feels like FOREVER for them to call, right? You're seeing people post that they're onboarding and their date is past yours- where the heck is YOUR call?!?
Do everyone in the queue a favor- save your payment method(s) in BUILD and BLESS. This is where you can save your payment method for placing future inventory orders too.
I had my credit card information on file in the system and when I FINALLY got my call (yeah, I was seeing dates a week after mine called first- I was anxious to say the least) it lasted less than 2 minutes. It was something like 1 minute 48 seconds- because all I had to do was say YES I WANT TO ONBOARD TODAY!!! , confirm my shipping address and give her my CVC for the card. Boom. Done.
Can you imagine if everyone did that how fast they would get through the calls?

Comments

Popular Posts