Amazon Tip #1 For Quebies

I highly recommend getting supplies through Amazon- I've got a well used Prime account and purchase pretty much everything from Amazon. They make it so easy to find a good price, not pay shipping and feel confident in your purchase through reviews. PLUS they have wishlists. You can put together a wishlist entirely for your LuLaRoe items, keeping them separate from your personal items.
I had a wishlist for all my LuLaRoe things and also have the app installed on my phone. One night last week I got a notification from the Amazon app- an item on one of my wishlists had a lightning deal going on!
*For the record, I had suggested this months ago through the app that they should notify whenever there was a deal for something on a wishlist. I was Christmas shopping and dreading making my purchase so would have loved to know when there was a deal on colored pencils for example. Imagine my surprise that they added the feature!*

It ended up being my light kit- I got it 47% off! I was very excited!
So, if you're making a list of things on Amazon, make sure it's in a wishlist. And have the app installed on your phone, with notifications turned on.
It could save you big bucks!

Comments

Popular Posts