Fun Things for Pop-ups

As a consultant, you want to make your parties as fun for guests as possible. The more fun they have, the more likely they are to book their own pop-up! Take a look at this fun item I found on Etsy:

How cute is that?!? I plan to have anyone that find their unicorn take a photo with their item wearing the headband. If I find that I run into some reluctance I'll start to give $3 off their unicorn purchase or something.
I'm also toying with the idea of having each hostess take a photo wearing it- but again, not sure how people will feel about it. Because I'm definitely going to want to post a photo to my social media pages and they might feel silly. Who knows, we'll see.

One thing I know for sure, as soon as this baby gets here from Columbia, I am taking a photo of myself wearing it and posting it everywhere for LuLaRoe :)

Comments

Popular Posts