Deciding On Marketing Materials

LuLaRoe provides marketing materials in the back office of BUILD- they are located in the "Assets" section. Clicking here brings you to a box.com folder with all of the marketing materials. They are somewhat organized, but rarely named so that you can easily find things. I have pretty fast internet and the preview is fairly quick, but I still find it irritating that all of the current Thank You notes are named a random series of numbers!
Anywho, I came across "My Size" Card I hadn't found before tonight.I was in the Pop-Up Boutique Assets section, looking for the overall size chart to use as my "Sizing" album cover for my Facebook page. This one is currently called "Pop-Up Product List 4x6_Washing Instructions".

I really liked this one because it included the washing instructions. I think the LuLaRoe washing instructions are a little high-maintenance for my taste so I believe you can never remind people of them too many times. I even put a note on my business card! I had decided on this other size card, located in the "My_Size_Card" section of the Assets, called "lularoe_my_sizechart4x6".

For about 5 minutes I changed my mind to use the size card with the washing instructions- I had printed 2 images to PDF and was getting ready to upload it to Vistaprint to order flyers. (I find this is an economical option to print these, I just have to do the manual work of trimming them)
THEN I realized that my previous choice, the second image on this post, lists all of the sizes available in each style. This is good for two reasons:

  1. It's a reminder for customers what sizes are available in each style- I'm finding it difficult to keep straight so far!
  2. It lets the customer choose more than one size- remember that we should encourage customers to go up or down 1-2 sizes and style the product differently. This opens up their pattern options immensely! AND means you sell more :)
I wanted to post on this to stress the importance of considering all aspects of your marketing materials. I really like the first option better, but the second option is better for the customer. And, if I'm reminding my customers of the care requirements in multiple places already, then maybe I don't need another reminder :)

Comments

Popular Posts