LuLaRoe Is A Great Direct Sales Opportunity

I went to a Pampered Chef party this past weekend. I of course wanted to support my friend and help her get free stuff- because that's how all direct sales parties work.
It was my first Pampered Chef party- I wasn't quite sure how it worked. I knew they prepared food and in my research discovered that there was a party style where the guests helped cook using pampered chef tools. That got me excited- I love to cook and bake and if this meant I got to try out new tools I had no problem getting out of the house for that! Even if I did have to drive to East Rochester for it (1.5 hours).
Unfortunately, that was not the party style my friend had chosen (or maybe this woman doesn't offer that style? I don't know). We sat through an hour of this woman talking about the product and passing some of the products around. AN HOUR. She had been doing this for 19 years, as she kept telling us, and had the presentation down (we were show #2k something) to the point where she barely stopped for air.
Included in this presentation? Her speech on joining the company as a consultant. Which included SHARING HER PAYCHECKS. First as a 'lowly' consultant (her word, not mine) and the second as the head of a team. Great for her, she was able to quit her job and do this full time.
But I just felt embarassed for her! Sharing her paycheck?!? Did that really work for her to get people to join the company? And when I say 'share her paycheck' I don't mean she just said a verbal amount. No, she passed around an itemized sheet showing her commissions for the month and what the grand totals were.
I was very embarrased to have someone standing in front of me bragging about her paycheck- and then she got into the free trips that the company sends qualifying consultants on. Passed around photos of those trips. Brag brag brag brag brag.
I lost respect for this woman quickly. I ordered, because there were things I wanted and I did want to help my friend get to the next bracket of free items. I also have a wish list of things- but I will be finding a different consultant if I want to purchase them at a later date.
I felt like she should have stopped with the product demonstration, let us place our orders and spoken separately with anyone interested in the opportunity. That's how it works with LuLaRoe- which is way better in my opinion.
If you're considering becoming a direct sales consultant, with any company- Pampered Chef, Thirty One, Oragami Owl, Posh, etc.- I encourage you to consider LuLaRoe.

Reasons Why LuLaRoe Is A Great DS Opportunity
  1. NO PRESENTATION- you don't have to speak for even 15 minutes about the products you have and why yours are better than anyone else's. They're clothes! They speak for themselves!
  2. EASY PARTY FOR GUESTS- they come in, shop, leave. They don't have to stick around the entire length of the party if they don't want to. And they can start shopping imeediately!
  3. GUESTS LEAVE WITH THEIR PRODUCT- if you're having an in-home party, the guests leave with what they bought right away. They don't have to wait for shipping from a warehouse
  4. YOU DON'T NEED TO BUILD A TEAM TO MAKE GOOD MONEY- some DS companies are set up that you only really make money if you're at the top of the chain, making commission on everyone else's orders. Not so with LuLaRoe- you can make as much as you're willing to work for. If you do build a team, you will make a commission off their orders but you can definitely still make a livable wage with LuLaRoe without team building
  5. YOU DON'T NEED TO FORCE THE OPPORTUNITY ON OTHERS- Because you can make good money without team building, you don't need to brag about the opportunity or force it down other people's throats. You can let it happen naturally, with them approaching you, because your paycheck doesn't depend on them joining
I'm glad I went to the party for multiple reasons- I got some Pampered Chef items I'm excited about and it confirmed for me that LuLaRoe is a good opportunity for me. As I'm entering what could be my last 2 weeks in the queue (or even last week, if they move as fast as last week!) it was nice to have that boost, telling me I'm making a good decision. Plus, my friend even mentioned she would host a party for me. Win-win :)

Comments

Popular Posts