If you can't stop thinking about being a consultant...

When I thought about being a consultant, it became like a bug in my ear. Slowly worming its way into every thought. My sponsor had posted about it, saying they had a FB group where people could ask questions. It was a no pressure space where you could learn more. I joined on a Saturday morning, Labor day weekend. By Saturday afternoon I had read everything available on the group page, asked a bunch of questions and went a little Pinterest crazy. I was in a bunch of LuLaRoe groups and every post I was seeing I just kept thinking, "I would've done that differently". Then I started getting ideas of how I could set up my business. I spoke with my husband about it- he barely took any convincing which surprised me a LOT- and had to wait until Wednesday morning to sign up. (Because of the holiday and they were just switching over to electronic forms) The wait was difficult! I knew that my actual wait in the queue wouldn't start until I was actually in the queue and I drove myself crazy constantly checking to see if it was available yet! But I was excited and couldn't stop brainstorming- so as crazy as this idea of spending thousands on clothing to sell, when I didn't even really like clothes that much (if it was comfortable and a little oversized, I bought it and wore it until it wore out) , I knew that this was a good move for me. The quote below really says it all.



I knew that I could make my investment back even selling everything wholesale- I wouldn't make a profit but I was just concerned about not going into debt with no way out. And I seriously couldn't stop thinking about it, so I joined the queue at my first opportunity! If you really want it, don't let anyone discount your dreams!

Comments

Popular Posts