"Top Secret" Thursday #3

When I was "just" a shopper, I wanted to know more about the company but would never have asked anyone. I didn't want to be on the hook with someone pushing me to be a consultant. Yes, those kinds of consultants exist, but I was very lucky with who I chose to be a sponsor. And, I had really already made up my mind when I finally asked about joining :)
But anyways, I decided to be very open with my customers about what I was facing as a retailer. How the company worked, what my struggles were and what made it so fun. This really helped me out around special edition capsule time (like the V-Day release that I decided to opt out on, so glad I did that! Possible future post there!). Every once in a while something would come up and I would want to share so I did- but it was never something I scheduled. That has now changed- I paid for the big Cinchshare subscription and wasn't putting it to best use, needed to change that! (another future post :) ) Enter "Top Secret" Thursdays! Here is my third scheduled one:





"Top Secret" Thursday! Here's your weekly peek into the world of a LuLaRoe retailer. Ever been curious about the opportunity? Just want to know more about how this awesome company works for the heck of it? Read on LuLaLovers!
This graphic is a little dated, yes. It represents numbers from 2016, when there was less than 50,000 consultants. The number so far this year is between 70,000 and 80,000 consultants. BUT we still have so far to go before the number of LuLaRoe consultants is even close to the next direct sales company listed. (Yes, I know there are a lot more out there, but this is just a few of the 'usual' suspects) And their business models are all very similar: everyone sells the same product and once you have a consultant, you stick with them because the next consultant doesn't have anything they don't have. Not true with LuLaRoe- you can shop with soooo many different consultants because we all carry different styles and all get different patterns! I never considered a direct sales opportunity before I learned about LuLaRoe. When I do vendor events the other vendors always ask me if this is my 'first one'. They're always surprised when I say yes, because 1. It's typical for people to company hop with direct sales and 2. LuLaRoe is a lot to take on, with stocking inventory and being responsible for invoicing, shipping, etc.
But LuLaRoe is one of the few companies I know of that has modeled it's business structure in such a way that there is no competition between consultants. Your neighbor is a consultant? So what! Now you have the perfect opportunity to each have an open house on the same day and it's so easy on your customers to shop twice as much inventory! Your best friend sells and asked if you want to sign up under here, but you have all the same friends? So what! Everyone gets different prints, patterns, colorways- and now that your friend has already gotten everyone addicted, you've got a client base to start with! Plus there are so many ways to build your own, unique client base too!
LuLaRoe is unique in more ways than just the clothes- the underlying business structure makes it a unique direct sales opportunity too <3

Comments

Popular Posts