Amazing Direct Sales Resource- Socialite Suite

My upline posted one day shortly after I onboarded about a marketing group, filled with direct sales reps from all different companies. It's run by a woman named Brenda Ster and she has a fantastic team of moderators. When I joined, it was at about 36,000 members and LuLaRoe reps were starting to trickle in. At the date of this writing, there are now over 67,000 members (!!!) and I'm sure a good portion of them are LuLaRoe!
The first thing I like about this group is all of the resources from Brenda- she has classes you can buy to help you with your direct sales business. These are completely tailored to DIRECT sales and making it human. Brenda preaches on the importance of relationships and NOT spamming. Her number one rule is "No links allowed in the Suite" (so you can't spam all the members) and her second rule is "No adding anyone to the group". Anyone wanting to join has to request themselves- a very important lesson on running a VIP group. You only want people who want to be there, right? Sure, it's a compliment to have someone add their friend or coworker or cousin to your group. But they might not want to be there! You're holding them hostage with all your posts about clothes! At some point they're going to break and leave the group. Much better to have them WANT to be there. (You'd think this would be obvious, but a lot of people do a "add your friend" contest to grow their group size and it's really going to hurt them more than it helps)
I make sure that I message anyone that joins my VIP group- for one thing it opens the line of communication (thanks FB for making it difficult on us to connect with people we don't know) when they accept the message. That way if they have a question on an item I'll get a notification when they message me, or if I have a question about how they want something shipped they'll get the message notification- it's really just easier. My second reason for messaging everyone that joins is I can make sure they want to be there (a topic for another post- I get mixed up with other Heather Woods) and if someone has added them I ask if they want to be a member of the group before approving the request. If they don't respond to me, I don't do anything with the request.
I have my group settings set so that only admins can approve join requests and right now I have 97 requests just sitting. I simply won't add someone to the group that doesn't want to be there- I post pretty often and don't want to annoy anyone!
Anyways, I'm straying off topic a little here. When it comes down to it, if you decide to sell LuLaRoe, do another direct sales business or don't do one at all- this group is an amazing resource. Reps from all different companies- DoTerra, Tupperware, LipSense, Jewlery in Candles, Usborne Books, you name it! - post questions and respond to questions in the group. You get a ton of different viewpoints in this group and even if you stay a fly on the wall and don't post anything I promise you'll learn a ton!
You're probably dying for the group link now, right? ;) Here you are!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/socialitesuite/?fref=nf

And another reason you should join this group in one word. GRAPHICS.

Comments

Popular Posts