LuLaRoe- Creating Your Own Graphics- Canva

For a lot of my sales, party posts and engagement graphics I use a free website called Canva. www.canva.com

Use this enough and you'll start to recognize backgrounds and fonts from other consultant's graphics as being from Canva :)
I use the free version, which lets you save as many designs as you want and have 2 folders for organizing. I currently only use one folder, for all of my hostess' party invitations (yes, I use this to create them all!)

Some people also use Canva to do their inventory photos- they upload the pictures and add the style, size and add their name to it here. I can't imagine doing that- it seems so time consuming to me, but to each their own! Part of the beauty of LuLaRoe, everyone can do things their own way :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts