Let's talk purses!

For an in-home pop up or in person vendor event, there are a lot of miscellaneous items you will need to bring with you. Here's a quick list, off the top of my head:

  • tape
  • scissors
  • tagging gun
  • business cards
  • general size chart
  • size charts for the styles you're bringing
  • email list sign up
  • price chart/list
  • gift certificates
  • bags for customers purchases
  • phone charger
  • comfy shoes (I'm writing this while there is currently 2.5 feet of snow on the ground in central NY) to change into
  • computer/phone for checkout system
That's a lot of stuff! At first I was packing that all into another plastic storage tote and bringing it along. This worked well because anything paper was kept protected from folds and crushing. What didn't work was having to have the space in my car to fit an enormous tote in addition to everything else that had to go- hello, clothes! I needed something better. Then my bunny, Pepper, chewed through my favorite purse's straps and I needed a new one. This became the perfect opportunity to find something that would fit EVERYTHING for my day-to-day and for pop-ups. I like a big bag in general and for my day to day I needed to fit my planner (8 1/2 x 11), computer, wallet, umbrella (I'm a grandma and like to be prepared), computer, lunch, etc. etc. So I needed something either bigger than what I had (it wasn't fitting even my day-to-day) or a more organized solution with better pockets and dividers. I ended up finding this amazing bag- it even ended up being the same brand as my previous bag! The Tutilo Take Away Tote
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IPOJ26A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Tutilo Womens Fashion Designer Handbags Take Away Top Zip Tote Shoulder Bag Black

The bag even came with a second, smaller bag that I can use as my purse when I don't want to lug the large one around. I seriously love this bag- it was just under $50 when I got it, fits EVERYTHING I could ever want to fit and looks amazing. I work in an office for my day job so a professional bag is important- this meets that criteria for sure. The straps looked thin, so I was worried about how it would hold up over time, lugging around so much weight, but they are very strong and sturdy. Highly recommend this bag in particular, but the Tutilo brand is very good as well- give them a try, you won't be disappointed :) 

Comments

Popular Posts