LuLaRoe Events- Cover Photo Options

These are some of the cover photos I use for parties (I do my parties in an event). I alternate between these 3- that gives me a good number so that if I have several hostesses that all went to each other's party I have a different image for each one :)


I really liked this one so I saved it, yes I know it's a little fuzzy. When you're snatching graphics you can't always be picky ;)



My very first hostess, the friend who got me into LuLaRoe, used this for her event page for her party. Of course I saved it! It's super cute.



Snatched this one too, from another consultant on my team. It's not my favorite, but like I said it's good to have several options in case you have a bunch of people all going to each other's parties. You don't want to re-use too much, makes it all seem too scripted! (future post- you NEED a party script)


Comments

Popular Posts