LuLaRoe- How many pieces should I carry?

Since the summer of 2016, LuLaRoe has done 'onboarding packages'. The styles and sizes in each package tier varies based on what is in stock at the warehouse at that time.

*There is a separate warehouse JUST for onboarding packages so that onboarding doesn't disrupt existing consultant orders at all*

The packages are designed to set you up for success, including several of the most popular styles with a good number in each size. The packages do change every other month or so and I saved a few of them to give me an idea of what LuLaRoe considered a good number in a style- that way if I did decide to add Carly or Sarah I knew what I should grow my inventory numbers to before launching.
You can also use these to understand what the initial investment in clothing looks like numbers wise.
As always, if you have any questions feel free to email me or comment below!





newonboardingpackages 10-17-16.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts