Monthly Leggings Club

I decided a few months ago to do a Leggings Club. Lots of consultants do these- you prepay for a pair of leggings and get sent a surprise pair! The most popular ones have a style form that you fill out so they can 'match' you with a pair of leggings you will probably like. As a customer I never signed up for this because I didn't necessarily trust that I would get a pair I would really like. So I put my own spin on it! I pick TWO pairs that meet their style and let them choose! If you're paying for something you should still get to pick what it is. That's my opinion anyway.

This is the interest form I have them fill out:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18F5ttFR_0YKQBkMSV9uTpzWd1pXJQA4OHHvzqgrlcbw/edit
*This is a copy of the form I use, you cannot sign up on this! If you're interested in signing up for my leggings club send me an email at lularoebyheatherwood@gmail.com*

I give 10 spots to the first people to sign up- I limit it in case I have a delayed shipment or difficulty placing an order for any reason. I created a 'legging vault' with some awesome picks in both TC and OS so that I can pretty much guarantee that I will offer someone something they'll love :) Yes, there are some unicorns in there!

Comments

Popular Posts